Saturday, June 10, 2017

FABULOUS DARLING!

I got Masks, I got embossing paste, palette knives, stamps, inks, Designer Series Paper, Aqua Painters, mini Dimensionals delivered to me this week (and that is just a few of the items!) - and I wanted to play with them all at once!  So I did.


I adore this stamp set.  Everything about it!  From the funky sentiments to the hip and happening chicks!  It also scratches my itch to colour!  Choosing colours to use was easy when I pulled out this fabulous DSP, Naturally Eclectic.  I just used everything in the DSP, lol!

One of the things I was most interested to use was the new embossing paste.  I had questions, you know?  Like, how wet is it?  How smooth?  Does it warp the card?  Does it take long to dry?  The answers were: like face cream, really smooth, no it doesn't and not long!!  I think I am a little in love with this new product!


So it was all about having a little fun with new product for me today.  It's a little like therapy and I am a happy, happer camper!


All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

4 comments:

  1. Now that is really cute Paula. That paste looks amazing......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret - the paste IS amazing. You have to get some!

      Delete
  2. Your card is fabulous, I love everything about it...I am laughing at the lady and all her rings...I never noticed them till now. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Diana! Isn't she just darling. I love all the rings too lol

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥