Thursday, May 11, 2017

A MIX OF MASCULINE - STAMP TO SHARE BLOG HOP


Welcome to the Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop! You have probably just arrived here from the amazingly talented Sandi MacIver.  Make sure you continue on the hop by selecting the Next button at the bottom of this post.  You don't want to miss a thing!

Our theme for this hop was going to be Nailed it, but sadly, that fabulous bundle is no longer available.  We have stuck with a masculine theme for our hop this month however, and I know you will see great ideas from my fellow hoppers!


I have gone a little left of field with this hop.  I am using some retiring product, retiring colours, carry over product, new product and new colours just to mix it up.  The first project I have for you is a mix of new and carry over.  I have blended some of the new Eastern Palace suite with carry over product, the Ready to Pop bundle.


I went with blues and greens and lots and lots of circles and dots!  These colours are perfect for the men in our lives!  I have also used the new Pool Party Bakers twine to make my own tassle on both projects.


I know my sweetie loves chocolate almost as much as I do, so I made a sweet little pouch from the Popcorn Box thinlits dies to put it in, matching it to my card.

I was going to leave it there.  But I am running out of time to have a last hoorah with product and colours that are leaving us.  I love the Project Life range of product and particularly the All Year Long collection as it includes two retiring colours that I just love - Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon.


So I came up with this 1970's inspired card!!  Sometimes even the guys in our lives need a reminder to just take it easy!

Head on over to the fabulous Caroline van der Straaten to see her fabulous masculine inspired projects.



All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Paula! Love your card with the beach chair, the colors are perfect and your projects with the Eastern Palace Suite are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks do much for your lovely comments Amy!

      Delete
  2. I love both of these Paula. The blues and greens are perfect together and that card is just WOW. One I am going to CASE I am sure. Love the mix of Project life and the new stamps set too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said Eastern palace couldn't be used for masculine projects, right Kim? Those circles, in particular, are fab!!

      Delete
  3. I love your choice of colors and design on this man card. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just amazing. Clean modern lines but WOW they are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Phyllis, I am glad you like that style x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous projects Paula! I love those colours for a man: and what a cute pouch you've made using the Popcorn Box thinlits!! Gosh you're clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, sweet Rachel! Glad you like the projects ♥

      Delete
  6. absolutely fabulous cards Paula, love the clean lines and beautiful colour combos you have used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥