Would you like to make this yourself? Here is how I created this card:
1. On a standard Thick Whisper White card base, stamp the city skyline image along the bottom right hand side of the card in Archival Black ink.
2. Stamp a second image on a post-it-note, cut it out and mask off the first image before stamping again on the left hand side, making sure to overlap the images and not leave any white space.
3. Keeping the Mask in place, stamp the ray image in So Saffron ink in a semi circle. Move the mask as needed to protect the city skyline from colour.
4. Punch a circle from Vellum using the 2" Circle punch.
5. Die cut a piece of Whisper White card using the Stitched Circle Framelits, just a tad smaller than the vellum. Adhere together with Liquid Multi Adhesive once you have stamped a sentiment of choice.
6. Stamp your Hero in Archival Black ink on a scrap of Whisper White and colour using Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. Fussy cut the image.
7. Adhere the stitched circle layers in the centre of the sun rays with Dimensionals and then your hero to the circle layers with Dimensionals too.
8. Optional: Finish the card with a few sequins.
I bet your weren't expecting a mini tutorial today, but I hope you will give it a try. Join us at Global Design Project this week with your own entry. Just upload to our gallery and share your creation!
All product used in this project are listed below. Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.