Saturday, December 19, 2009

CHRISTMAS MOON


This is one of the last Christmas cards I have made for this year.  Going back to my sponging, of course, lol!  The photo really doesn't do it just justice.  I have put Dazzling Diamonds on the snow and it just catches the light beautifully.  I have hung up my Christmas stamps for now.  Counting down the days until Santa comes!
Stamp Sets: Best Yet, Lovely As a Tree
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, sponges, snail adhesive

10 comments:

  1. another absolutely beautiful card from you Paula. I really enjoy your blog. you make some fab cards using the brayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janine, I really appreciate your comments. I have to admit though, I sponge my cards to get a much more even effect than you get when using a Brayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! I noticed it on Pinterest and came here to repin it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carmen, I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you make your moon? Stunning card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, I used two masks to create the moon. I laid a circle mask on my card and sponged the sky around it. Once I removed it, I then lay the negative on top and sponged gray inside to give the moon dimension. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I was wondering how you did the moon too. Thank you for sharing. I may use your masking idea on a card for my upcoming class to show everyone how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula, you have the prettiest moon I've seen yet! It looks so real! This card is stunning and must re-pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card,wonderfully vivid colours,thank-you for sharing this fantastic card.Take Care,Kind regards Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥